Pages

Little presentation

This is a little blog about my steampunk and industrial style creations.
You can check my shop and if you have a special need, I'll be happy to work on command.
Feel free to comment ;)
Contact : timothyblogspot@gmail.com

mardi 7 février 2012

Beginnings

Two months ago, I discovered a very nice keyword to waste my time on the Internet: Steampunk.
I first saw it in the tittle of a video of Household Hacker on Youtube, but didn't notice it at first. Then, during the same week, I saw it again in the description of a very nice work of Artype (on Etsy), presenting a great USB stick made of wood and clockworks and I thought : That's the kind of USB stick I want to have. So I dug a bit and I actually like the all Steampunk style.

The only real problem was the price of such a piece of art: about 200$
So I finally decided to make it by myself, and here is the result i got after hours of work:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire